Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Calling All Cat People

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes I think Kristin's cat is more mine. Since the first day I showed up, whenever I am around she comes to me, and ignores her [img]biggrin.gif[/img] On the other hand, I've never tortured her with flee medicine or water either [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes, yes... lol... unfortunately, they hold that stuff against us....

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO...OMG that clip reminded me of my cat. That's how Mike wakes me up when he doesn't want to get yelled at. He lets the cat in the room and lets her do it.

    Now that I have net again I'll have to put some pics of my lil demon on here. She's adorable but evil. And I love her. SOmetimes.

    You know how that goes dontcha Mel [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i remember your fuckin pets too Beth..... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahaha...I'm sure you do Don [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My kitty gettin a drink.


    n548341734 356206 34

  7. #37
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Then napping in the sink [img]smile.gif[/img]


    n548341734 356215 2323

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Aunt and Uncle got a kitten from the Humane Society a few months ago and she's a little terror. If they leave the toilet seat up she plays in the water and she plays in the sink as well. I guess it has been a bone of contention when my Uncle forgets to put the lid to the toilet back down to keep the kitty out of it...LOL. I miss my cat. We can't have her here at the apartment so she is still at Gran's house which is good since the cat is company for her.

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWWWW!!!!!! he/she is so pretty! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] lol, my mom and dad's cat loves to drink out of the faucet as it's running too... my cat would DIE if one speck of her EVER got wet! *L*.... she drinks out of her bowl... but she scoops the water up on her paw and licks it off... then proceeds to push the bowl around with her face, snuffling water up her nose as she goes.... weirdo. LOL.

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine does that...except she tips the whole damn bowl over and then looks at you like "you gonna clean that up and get me more?" The little bitch. She has some really odd habits and the only thing I can think of is because she was really really young when I got her.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen